No matter where you are, just logon and access your flooding data.
From fully hosted and managed to on-premise, our installation options give you the ultimate in flexibility
Powerful, centralised servers give you unparalleled access to your datasets, no matter the size.
Opt for our waterRIDE as a Service (WaaS) offering and we'll look after everything for you. Just log on and your data is ready to use.
We’ve taken our classic waterRIDE solution to the cloud, giving you centralised access to your flooding datasets.
In a nutshell, this means that you’ve got the flexibility to share your data as widely as you want to. It means that you can work from home, with full waterRIDE functionality. And it also means that whatever is going on around the world, you can still provide the best in flood resiliency to your clients.
On premise solution. Installed onto one of your servers.
Hosted on a server on your existing cloud infrastructure.
Fully hosted by us. Just log in and go.
We’ll do the heavy lifting when it comes to sorting and managing your raw data, removing the complexity so that you can get on with your job.
Just send us a link to your new studies and you’ll receive a notification when your raw data is processed and ready in waterRIDE CLOUD.
We can take your new flood study datasets, do all the conversions and data processing, quality control, data history and overlap management, and return a clean dataset to you.
With waterRIDE CLOUD, you don’t need to be an expert at data management to get access to the best information.
For an annual subscription fee, we will manage your waterRIDE prjects and flooding datasets on your behalf.
Once your datasets have been initially setup (existing users will likely not need this step), new datasets or addition requests are sent to us.
We use our waterRIDE DATA Manager module to process, prepare and manage the new datasets or requests and let you know when the changes have been incorporated into your waterRIDE projects.
You just then logon to the cloud and start using.
Also, if you have a DATA Manager subscription, you can access all of the DATA Manager features for your datasets.
• Import and convert new flooding datasets (eg a new flood study)
• Embed new flooding datasets into existing composite projects (eg an Automated Flood Certificates system)
• Manage overlap between datasets (mastergrids, clipping, transitioning, overlay)
• Manage your waterRIDE projects (swapping layers, changing views, creating project templates etc)
• Updating datasets (eg cadastre, air photos etc)
• Manage flood layers: metadata, single point of truth, versioning, archiving, rollback, time history etc
• Manage Enterprise configuration settings (common figure templates, hazards etc)
• Assist in user management